Kenya Politics: Time to Act is Now

Discussion about the almost-news events.
quteda

Post by quteda » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:31 am

A few months ago, I read a newspaper article that said that some MPs were talking about Government of Kenya (GoK), and then burst out laughing (by GoK, I mean the executive arm of the government).

I didn’t think much about that story, but recent events in Kenya have convinced me that it is very likely that the story was true. In other words, there are MPs who hold GoK in total contempt.

Just think about that for a minute.

During the first multiparty election in Kenya in 1992 (after Kenya had been a one party state for more than 20 years), President Daniel arap Moi obtained only 36.4% of the vote (many people believed his real vote was much less than that).

However, even after the election showing Moi to be so unpopular, no politician ever held him in contempt. Some politicians liked him. Many politicians hated him. But none would have laughed at him.

When politicians laugh at the government contemptuously, it indicates that they believe the government is weak and clueless.

There is no doubt that politicians in Kenya are very divided. Many people think that the division is between 2 sides of the government. They are very wrong.

There are currently 2 major political divisions in Kenya.

One side is the GoK, headed by President Uhuru Kenyatta.

The other side is headed by the Global Mafia.

Operation Heshima

It is not politics. A foreign criminal entity is behind what is going on in Kenya. It is therefore treason.

The Global Mafia has lit a fire in Kenya. GoK’s actions from now henceforth will determine whether that fire will be extinguished, or whether it will envelope the whole country.

GoK should show the politicians holding it in contempt that things have changed. Time for talking is over.

After Operation Heshimu Serikali, there should be Kenyans who like GoK, and Kenyans who dislike or hate GoK, but no Kenyan who is contemptuous of GoK.

If GoK does not act right away, the number of people holding it in contempt will keep increasing. It would reach a stage where even security officers refuse to obey government orders. Kenya would slide into anarchy.

NB: From now onwards, if a person in the anti-GoK brigade travels abroad, NIS should be in tow. However, let it be known that it is very much against Kenyan interests for these persons to travel abroad at this time.

If anything can be done to make sure they don’t travel abroad now, that would be the best strategy. Remember, it is treason, not politics.

quteda

Post by quteda » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:36 am