Bogus Kenyan History: Online Lies Exposed

Discussion about the almost-news events.
tana

Post by tana » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:02 am

Most articles in blogs, and posts on social media that appear on top of search results regarding Kenya are meant to mislead and brainwash people into believing falsehoods as representing the real Kenyan story.

I remember once reading online posts about certain events that happened in my home area before I was born. What puzzled me was that I had never heard about the events, yet that is the place I was born, brought up, and went to school.

I had never heard those events being discussed among my age mates, or even by the elders who would have known about them.

Upon following the online conversation, I realized that none of the posters talking about the events in my home area came from that place, or anywhere nearby. They had all got their information from a certain published book that claimed to have been the product of research into the events in question.

Obviously, the author of that book was lying about the events. Looking at the background of that author, I concluded that vested interests influenced the publication of lies in the book.

The matter might seem to be petty. People lie all the time. And many non-fiction books have later been found to be fiction.

The problem is that I have come to discover that posts/articles/tweets spreading falsehoods about Kenya are always pushed to the top by search engines. And not only that - posts/articles/tweets that contradict these falsehoods and propaganda are not only pushed to the back by the search engines, they are usually completely hidden from view (i.e. they are completely undiscoverable).

In simple terms: There are 100 articles online that talk about issue ABCDXYZ, and all have sufficient links. One would expect that all would be discoverable by users via search engines.

But that is not what happens. The search engines might only show 70 of the ABCDXYZ articles. Therefore, unless you know the urls of the other 30 articles, you will never know about their existence.

Imagine going to a library, and asking where you can find books about farming. Instead of the librarian showing you where the books are, so you can select the ones you want to read, he directs you to the books about farming that he has decided are appropriate for you to read.

This is what search engines have been doing, at least regarding articles/websites about Kenya.

In terms of rigged algorithms, Google takes the Gold medal, followed by Facebook, then Twitter, then DuckDuckgo, Bing…(NB: This is a very broad topic, to be explained in a different article).

Back to lies about Kenya history that have been made popular by search engine bias. Who owns the search engines, hello?

One popular online myth is that rich Kenyans currently are people whose parents/grandparents benefited from colonialism i.e. the ones who collaborated with the colonialists.

Let us now look at the facts.

1. Ndirangu - who shot Field Marshal Dedan Kimathi - was rewarded handsomely by the colonial government and became a rich man. He also bought a brand new lorry (“MUTHIRIMO WA KIMATHI”) in the 1950s.
The last I heard of his progeny, they were peasants.

Let us get this right: The family of Kenya’s no. 1 colonial collaborator, the man who shot Field Marshal Kimathi in the leg and captured him on behalf of her Majesty’s government on 21 October 1956, is not rich currently.

2. J. M. Kariuki was a Mau Mau (actually, Kenya Land and Freedom Army) liaison officer. By 1970, J. M. Kariuki (or just JM as he was popularly known) was already a millionaire, and one of the richest Kenya Africans.

The Reality

The people who became very rich after independence were the ones who were already LITERATE. It did not matter what side one was before independence. The keyword is LITERACY.

JM was well educated, by the standards of those days. So was Dedan Kimathi. Unfortunately, Kimathi did not live to see Kenya get independence. If he had, he would also have become rich.

Now to the current Kenya.

If a true study was done in Kenya, and a list of 100 wealthiest Kenyan-Africans compiled, I am certain that less than 5 would be from families of people who collaborated with the colonial government.

In fact, at least 90 of the 100 richest Kenyan Africans come from poor families.

Therefore, the fact that the opposite of this reality is what appears online as true, can only mean one thing: Deliberate misinformation. The question is, what is the agenda?

The people who own/control the search engines and social media are the GLOBAL MAFIA. When they change peoples’ history, they replace it with whatever serves their interests.

If a Kenyan who perpetuates the GLOBAL MAFIA’s propaganda about Kenya without knowing read this article, he will declare that the author must have come from a colonial collaborator family.

To that, I will say this: If Kenya’s wealth at independence was divided equally among all Kenyans, my family would have gained. If Kenya’s wealth upon President Jomo Kenyatta’s death in 1978, was divided equally among all Kenyans, my family would have gained.

Let a lie be called a lie.

The GLOBAL MAFIA’s propaganda about Kenyan issues is meant to breed hate and resentment among Kenyans. It is meant to create the impression that a Kenyan must be evil and corrupt in order to succeed.

In online articles about Kenya (apparently written by Kenyans) that are pushed to the top by search engines, it is common to read that so-and-so is rich because his father was a thief.

What people who spread these stories forget is that, yes, a person can be rich if his father is a thief (e.g. bank thief); yet another person can be poor, even if his father is a thief (e.g. village chicken thief).

Therefore, a grown up person’s economic status says nothing about his parents (unless you are a close associate of the family).

NOTE:
1. Did you know that if the GLOBAL MAFIA was as weak in 2007 as it was in 1978 there would have been no 2007/2008 violence in Kenya?
2. Did you know that if the GLOBAL MAFIA suddenly lost its power, there would be peace in Somalia?

NB: Soon, I will write an article about how there would be no major land-related problems in Kenya if it were not for the GLOBAL MAFIA. In that upcoming article, I will expound on the fact that what top Kenyan bloggers/social media “influencers” say - and believed by a significant section of Kenyans - about land matters in Kenya, at least from a historical perspective, is actually false. And how come no media in Kenya has ever bothered to correct the falsehoods? What I do know is that if you write an article correcting these falsehoods, the search engines & social media automatically shadow ban you. Therefore, it is obvious who is behind the spread of the lies. The agenda? Destabilisation of Kenya.

READ: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19886/ && https://kenyaiforum.co.ke/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19883/ && https://semaukweli.wordpress.com/

tana

Post by tana » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:21 am

About 10 years ago, I read an online article from one of the biggest media companies in the world regarding a certain African matter.

I was convinced that many of the assertions in that article were false. Luckily, the media company allowed people to post comments about their articles, and there were several comments already accompanying that article, though none corrected the errors I had noticed.

So, I wrote a post correcting the errors and lies I had noticed on that article.

I expected that my comment would be published, and other people would have the chance to support or oppose my comment. But that is not what happened.

My comment was never published. I received an email stating that my views had been sent to the editor and he/she will look at it blah blah.

The editor never contacted me, and my views were never published.

I have come to learn that what we call “INDEPENDENT PRESS” is actually press that is controlled by the GLOBAL MAFIA. Usually, the press is not out to inform, but rather to spread propaganda.

I once posted a comment on a certain “Kenyan” website. Some other commenter replied to my comment, and as the debate went on, I noticed that this poster was pushing our conversation in a direction I didn’t want. So, I stopped replying.

I decided to study this particular poster’s comments, and became convinced that he/she wasn’t a Kenyan, though he/she was pretending to be a Kenyan.

What puzzled me was that, here was a non-Kenyan pretending to be a Kenyan, and pushing a narrative that could cause a lot of friction among Kenyans. I wondered, what was the motive? Who was he/she working for?

I have subsequently come to learn a lot about these shadowy people who push certain divisive narratives on Kenyan websites and forums (or rather, Kenya-themed websites and forums).

These shadowy people, and the search engines and social media platforms they control, generally promote blogs/articles by Kenyans who hold certain twisted and divisive opinions.

Currently, there are certain popular Kenyan bloggers and social media commentators who are apparently very brave, and can insult any Kenyan online.

It is not bravery, but rather they go at the low-hanging fruit. There are certain issues these top Kenyan online commentators can never talk about.

If in doubt, ask any of them to mention Silvia Romano, the Italian kidnapped in Malindi last year, and is still missing. Just a tweet, or short blog or Facebook post. Something like “It is now 170 days since Silvia Romano was kidnapped. Let us pray for her.”

They wouldn’t do it. Why? Because they know their shadowy online promoters wouldn’t want them to write about Silvia Romano.

Isn’t that corruption? Yet, these top Kenyan online commentators are always castigating other Kenyans for being corrupt. Kweli nyani haoni kundule.

tana

Post by tana » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:04 am

Debunking the popular online myth about the richest Kenyans (continued):

When top Kenyan blogs/social media posts talk about the richest Kenyans, I have never seen any of them mentioning James Mwangi.

Dr. James Njuguna Mwangi is the current Group Managing Director and Group Chief Executive Officer of the Equity Group Holdings Limited, the banking conglomerate with the largest customer base on the African continent, in excess of 12.4 million as of June 2018.

“He is one of the wealthiest persons in Kenya, with a net worth estimated at upward of US$170 million as at October 2014.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mwangi

Why don’t the top Kenyan blogs/social media posts mention Mr Mwangi? Because his story does not fit the narrative that is being pushed.

You see, they can’t spin his story because most Kenyans know the history of Equity Bank, and why it has become so successful in such a relatively short time.

Most Kenyans know Equity Bank’s meteoric rise is not due to political patronage or any underground tactics. The bank simply filled a huge vacuum in Kenya’s banking sector.

Before Equity Bank came on the scene, Kenyan banks treated ordinary customers as if the bank was doing them a favour by letting them open an account. There was a time in the 1990s when finding a bank willing to let an ordinary person open an account was very difficult.

The big banks did everything to show ordinary farmers, small businesses, teachers, nurses etc. that they were not welcome (like demanding customers to maintain a certain prohibitive minimum balance at all times). They only wanted to deal with big money clients like government departments and big companies.

Then Equity Bank came along. Not only were they allowing anyone to open an account, they didn’t have a minimum balance. On top of that, they allowed people whose salaries came through the bank to withdraw advances.

Then they had the slogan that was music to long-suffering Kenyan bank account holders: “At Equity, you don’t need an appointment to see the manager!”

Its popularity grew like wild fire. The rest, as they say, is history.

These kind of Kenyan stories are shadow banned by the search engines and social media platforms.

NB: Obviously, there are many rich Kenyans who have obtained their money fraudulently. But one would expect that most top posts about wealthy Kenyans should be about those who have obtained their money through their own sweat. But that is not what happens.

Agenda? To make Kenyans view fraudsters as heroes. Once fraud is normalised, the powers-that-be would then be able to sneak the fraudsters they have made wealthy into leadership positions in Kenya (some have already been elected into leadership positions).

tana

Post by tana » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:50 pm

There are a lot of issues regarding Kenyan history, especially in the 1960s & 70s, that many young Kenyans do not know.

1. Police were much more respected by the public. Kenyans held the CID (current DCI) in great awe. This obviously means that the average Kenyan did not associate police with corruption.
2. Transport on Lake Victoria. In the 1970s, you didn’t have to go to Mombasa to see and board a ship. You could just go to Kisumu to enjoy your first journey aboard a ship.
3. In the 1970s, if you wanted a nice shirt or dress, you didn’t go looking for mitumba (I don’t even think there were such businesses then). You bought brand-new clothes in the shop, or went to a tailor to make the new clothes for you.
4. Jobs were plenty if you got educated.

A lot of what many young Kenyans know about our country’s history, especially if sourced online, is simply false. The fact that a significant percentage of Kenyans have been bombarded by bogus history about their country until they have believed it to be true is not a simple matter.

It is extremely dangerous. Consider the following: There are many Kenyans who now believe corruption is normal, because they believe that all Kenyans in places of trust have always been corrupt. Yet, this is not true.

The most blatant lie I see frequently online is that Kenya’s case is hopeless because the first President of Kenya, Mzee Jomo Kenyatta , allegedly messed up the country.

What is the solution to these problems?

The solution is for people with the time and resources to go out there and interview the people who were old enough in 1963, and compile those interviews into online articles, books and documentaries (for TV, online video uploads etc).

People born in 1943 or earlier would be the best sources of information about how Kenya was in the 60s & 70s. These are Kenyans who are now 76+ years old. We need to compile their stories about Kenya after independence before it is too late.

This is how I would go about it: I wouldn’t go asking the person questions like, was there corruption? Was cost of living cheaper than current? etc. These kind of questions wouldn’t help in understanding how life was then.

If, for instance, I saw photos of the person shot in 1973, I would comment on the clothes, and ask him/her where they got such good mtumba from. The person would most likely laugh at that, and inform me he had the clothes made by the local tailor, or bought them new at the shop.

I would tell him he must have been a rich man to afford new clothes, and he would most likely tell me that he wasn’t rich at all, it is how everyone got their clothes then…

Same story about land. I would find an 80+ year old man who has, say, 5 acres. I would repeat the same conversation as above. And he would probably inform me, it was the poor like him, who ended up with only 5 acres in 1967…

These type of interviews would completely destroy the false Kenyan “history”, that is told in many books and online articles.

If many such articles depicting Kenya’s true history after independence are posted online, and links passed around in blogs and social media, slowly but surely, the true Kenyan history will be known by most Kenyans.

If some people/organisations/media companies make good documentaries based on this true Kenyan history, and the documentaries shown on TV, then that will go a long way in making Kenyans finally take control of their destiny by finally freeing themselves from the shackles of malicious external forces.

This is because, the false history is supposed to make Kenyans to believe that their ancestors were corrupt and myopic, therefore it is okay to elect people who have these characteristics into positions of power.

NOTE: You shouldn’t expect the search engines to make your article discoverable, so you need to pass the links to as many people as possible. Also, do not do this research expecting to make money from it, since such books will most likely not be featured by any major media house. The most powerful people in the world are behind this fake Kenyan history, so don’t expect them to assist you pass a message that contradicts theirs.

tana

Post by tana » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:40 am

Definition: GNI per capita (formerly GNP per capita) is the gross national income, converted to U.S. dollars using the World Bank Atlas method, divided by the midyear population. GNI is the sum of value added by all resident producers plus any product taxes (less subsidies) not included in the valuation of output plus net receipts of primary income (compensation of employees and property income) from abroad.
https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/K ... per-capita
According to the income graph, the best Kenyan president (in terms of economics) was Mwai Kibaki, followed by Jomo Kenyatta, and lastly Daniel arap Moi.

Do “Kenyan” websites/blogs show this fact? No? Why?
Kenya_GNI.jpg

tana

Post by tana » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:59 am

The main reasons there are many Kikuyus in the Rift Valley are:

1. There were already many Kikuyus living in the Rift Valley before independence. As early as around 1900, there were many Kikuyus living and working in places like the current Nakuru, Uasin Gishu, Baringo and Trans Nzoia Counties.

By the time Kenya got independence in 1963, there were 3rd, 4th generation Kikuyus living in the Rift Valley already. Many couldn’t even identify the villages in Central Province where their ancestors came from.

Where were they expected to settle after independence?

It is a well-known fact that former President Daniel arap Moi, born in 1924, is fluent in Kikuyu. How did Mr Moi learn Kikuyu? Because there were many Kikuyus where he was born and grew up (Baringo)…
https://kenyaiforum.co.ke/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12002/
Bogus Kenyan history has led to deaths of many Kenyans in tribal conflicts.

If people living in a certain area realised their neighbours from a different tribe are members of families that have been residents of that area for 100+ years, they wouldn’t consider them “foreigners”, hence the tribal conflicts wouldn’t have arisen. Even if there were tribal differences, they may not have resulted in war to “evict the foreigners.”

The spread of Bogus Kenyan history has had very negative consequences for Kenya, both socially and economically.

What surprises me, and also has led me to conclude the spread of Bogus Kenyan history was as a result of a massive international racket, is this:

You read about certain obvious lies regarding Kenya. That is not very surprising. What is surprising is that, you see these same lies spread in dozens of other articles, blogs, media…but you never see anyone correcting these lies.

I later learnt that, if you correct these lies in social media, you are automatically shadow banned. If you correct these lies in your blog, search engines automatically shadow ban your blog (they either do not index the page, or rank it so badly, people cannot find it through searching online).

The most powerful people in the world are therefore behind the Bogus Kenyan history.

BOOKS

Any keen Kenyan (or non-Kenya) who likes reading about Kenyan issues online, will have noticed that most top-ranked “Kenyan” websites/social media accounts agree on certain BOGUS “facts” about Kenya, or on certain BOGUS “facts” about certain prominent Kenyans (past & present).

What I find interesting is that these Kenyans (and non-Kenyans pretending to be Kenyans online) who spread these FAKE NEWS regarding Kenya, like quoting certain books as proof of their “facts” regarding Kenya (or “facts” slandering prominent Kenyans who the-most-powerful-people-in-the-world don’t like).

NOTE: Most Kenyans who spread these FAKE NEWS, actually believe it to be true i.e. they do not think what they are writing about is FAKE NEWS. They are completely BRAINWASHED, and they do not know it.

As these spreaders of Kenyan FAKE NEWS pat themselves on the back for a job well done, they forget one important thing: Regardless of how good you are, there will always be people who do not like you.

Even among relatives, you will find some who hate for no apparent reason, or due to jealousy. In fact, during election campaigns in Kenya, opposing political parties regularly bring relatives of their opponents to public barazas, who say how bad and mean their prominent relative is.

Even Jesus Christ had many people who hated Him.

Therefore, the fact that these books that spread Kenyan FAKE NEWS/HISTORY are considered to be “credible” because they quote certain “credible” sources, doesn’t mean a thing. The “credible” sources could be lying for various reasons.

Therefore, even if 100 books all agree on a certain matter, it does not necessarily mean it is true.

Back to books used to “prove” Bogus Kenyan history is “true”.

If there were no prominent people with a plan to change Kenyan history, Bogus Kenyan history books would have been exposed a long time ago. Unfortunately, the-most-powerful-people-in-the-world are behind the Bogus Kenyan history. They have therefore used their limitless resources to make sure these books become popular, and also, to make sure that Kenyans who believe the Bogus Kenyan history are successful and prominent online.

In addition, the-most-powerful-people-in-the-world have made sure that any website writing the TRUE Kenyan story is shadow banned, so that Kenyans do not get to read about TRUE Kenyan stories/history.

tana

Post by tana » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:52 am

With enough resources, it is possible to conjure up a lie and make people believe it.

In Kenya nowadays, it is common to read about DYNASTIES that have been ruling the country since independence. The matter of dynasties has been repeated so many times till it has been taken as fact by many (young) Kenyans.

Let us now look at the real facts:

1. Jomo Kenyatta: President, 1963-1978. Jomo’s father was a peasant and died while Jomo was a child.
2. Daniel arap Moi: President, 1978-2002. Moi’s father was a peasant and died while Moi was a child.
3. Mwai Kibaki: President, 2003-2012. Kibaki’s father was a peasant.
4. Uhuru Kenyatta: President, 2013-present: Uhuru’s father was the 1st president of Kenya.

Therefore, of all 4 Kenya presidents, only Uhuru Kenyatta comes from a rich family (or dynasty). Therefore, it is an obvious lie to say that Kenya has been ruled by dynasties, or to imply that one condition for a person to become president is that his father must have been one of the richest Kenyans.”
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3797/
https://kenyaiforum.co.ke/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3797/
dynasties.jpg

tana

Post by tana » Mon May 25, 2020 5:36 am

1. Ndirangu - who shot Field Marshal Dedan Kimathi - was rewarded handsomely by the colonial government and became a rich man. He also bought a brand new lorry (“MUTHIRIMO wa KIMATHI”) in the 1950s.
The last I heard of his progeny, they were peasants.

Let us get this right: The family of Kenya’s no. 1 colonial collaborator, the man who shot Field Marshal Kimathi in the leg and captured him on behalf of her Majesty’s government on 21 October 1956, is not rich currently.
There is very little that is known about colonial homeguard Ndirangu, who shot Field Marshal Dedan Kimathi. Kenyan media must be congratulated for not publicising his story and that of his relatives.

Can you imagine the stigma?

President Mzee Jomo Kenyatta advised Kenyans to move on, because if they decided to settle grudges, then civil war would follow, and independence would be meaningless.

Generally speaking, most Kenyans headed Mzee’s advice and moved on.

What happened during the state of emergency in the 1950s is rarely discussed by the people who experienced the horrors first-hand, or their progeny.

Kenyans who come from families that experienced the horrors of the state of emergency FIRST-HAND, know why what happened during that time, is very, very rarely discussed within their families.

NB: This is the last time I am talking about this matter (only wrote about it because of noticing too many lies/distortions/projections, aimed at deliberately misleading young Kenyans about their history).

I became very suspicious when I saw “Kenyans” online/on social media repeatedly discussing the issues of that era, with emphasis on “Kenyans who should carry the blame for what happened, because they are controlling Kenya economy today” - yet that talk NEVER HAPPENS ON THE GROUND.

After a little research, I discovered that, the Kenyan who likes talking about STATE OF EMERGENCY issues, colonial HOME GUARDS etc. the most, is a very CLOSE relative of colonial homeguard Ndirangu - who shot Field Marshal Dedan Kimathi in the leg.

In fact, the family of this person, who likes labelling other Kenyans “HOMEGUARDS”, had to move from their home in Nyeri, to Kiambu, where nobody knew about their background, in order to escape the hostility of being labelled “MUTHIRIMO wa KIMATHI”.

“MÛTHIRIMO wa KÎMATHI” literary means “Kîmathi’s leg” in Kikuyu (Gîkûyû), since he was shot in the leg. The person who shot Kimathi - homeguard Ndirangu and his family, benefited financially and in many other ways.

When Ndirangu bought a new lorry, locals called it “MUTHIRIMO wa KIMATHI”, and refused to hire his services. Basically, any business Ndirangu’s family started, was associated with “MÛTHIRIMO wa KÎMATHI”, and no non-family member wanted anything to do with that business.

Most Kenyans, and especially the people in his home region of Nyeri, regarded Ndirangu as a first-class traitor, and he and his family became pariahs.

(Here, I must recognise Mzee Jomo Kenyatta’s wisdom, in saying Kenyans shouldn’t seek revenge, because, even though Ndirangu was a traitor, he had brothers, cousins, in-laws…so if people revenged violently, it would have been a bloodbath.)

Anyway, many of Ndirangu’s relatives fled Nyeri to escape the stigma.

One of his close relatives’ progeny, whose family relocated from Nyeri to Kiambu, labels Kikuyus who do not agree with his unrealistic policies - homeguards.

It is called Psychological projection.

This Ndirangu relative is a well known economist, with a PhD from a famous European University. He is also very active on social media. As at 25 May 2020, this relative of Ndirangu - who shot Field Marshal Dedan Kimathi in the leg - had 757200 followers on Twitter.

tana

Post by tana » Sun May 31, 2020 9:03 pm

ndirangu.jpg
Newspaper photo, 1956: Two of those who helped to capture the Mau Mau leader: Corporal Wanjoni (left) and Ndirango [Ndirangu] Mau, who shot Kimathi.
Reason why Corporal Wanjoni was quickly forgotten, unlike Ndirangu, who shot Kimathi in the leg: Ndirangu didn’t have to shoot Kimathi. He probably only did so because of:
1. Hate for Dedan Kimathi and Kenya Land and Freedom Army (Mau Mau), and
2. To carry favour with his bosses (main reason).

Locals therefore believed Corporal Wanjoni & others involved in the capture were just doing their jobs, albeit the wrong jobs, unlike the ambitious and malicious Ndirangu - who shot Field Marshal Dedan Kimathi in the leg, yet he didn’t have to.

Back to the photo: Ndirangu - who shot Field Marshal Dedan Kimathi in the leg - closely resembles his nephew, the PhD economist mentioned in the post above.

Even the shape of their heads look similar.

Ndirangu’s nephew has been involved in Psychological projection where he labels patriotic Kenyans as homeguards, yet Kenyans who suffered under the original brutal homeguards like his uncle, heeded President Mzee Jomo Kenyatta’s advise - that Kenyans needed to move on, because if they decided to settle grudges, then civil war would follow, and independence would be meaningless.

Ndirangu’s nephew is not alone in this disinformation campaign. There are others involved in these campaigns. However, many of them, unlike Ndirangu’s nephew, actually believe their lies - they have been brainwashed by Ndirangu’s nephew and a few other cunning characters.

CONCLUSION: Kenya’s current political and economic issues can - and should - be solved by considering Kenyan situation as it is currently, without bringing in mostly BOGUS and DIVISIVE historical issues.

Like has been written in posts above, the very powerful non-African entities behind this BOGUS Kenyan history are fuelled by a very malicious motive: They want Kenyans to fight over past issues, as these scumbags sabotage Kenya politics and economy TODAY.

Final Objective of these very powerful non-African entities: To conquer Kenya, and install a puppet as president.

tana

Post by tana » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:00 am

MukamiKimathi_Widow_FieldMarshalDedanwachiuri.jpg