Meet the Mossad-Kenyans

Discussion about the almost-news events.
xtyrt5

Meet the Mossad-Kenyans

Post by xtyrt5 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:49 am

NOTE: Do not confuse Mossad-Kenyans with other Mossad agents in Kenya who come as aid workers, tourists etc. Mossad-Kenyans are foreigners passing themselves as Kenyan natives (this means that they are also either Black/Arab-looking, or mixed-race)…

If I was to make a wild guess about how many Mossad-Kenyans are currently embedded into Kenyan society and presenting themselves as Kenyans, I would say around 50…

For instance, there is a certain senior politician that is a very likely candidate for Mossad to embed a Mossad-Kenyan into his life. I would guess that there is 90% probability that Mossad already have their agent embedded into this particular politician, either as a (secret) spouse, mistress, girlfriend, close friend or close business associate…

This tactic of educating an Israeli about Kenya society, culture, language(s), is a lot of work. It must be extremely complicated. It is not easy at all to train a person in such a way that they can be deployed to another country, and be accepted as local by the natives…

However, this would have been almost impossible 30 years ago. The current technology has been a blessing to Mossad, because if someone is suspicious of their agent, they (Mossad) will know about it quickly - through backdoors in social media, search engines, phones etc. - before the information spreads, and find ways to counter the nascent rumour.”

SOURCE: https://semaukweli.files.wordpress.com/ ... -kenya.pdf & viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19633
Mossad Uniqueness

Mossad (and other Israeli spy agencies) operate very differently from ALL other spy agencies.

1. For instance, if you were told that a Russian, American, French or British spy agency had 50 agents embedded into Kenyan society, where they present themselves as Kenyan natives - and are therefore Black/Arab-looking, or mixed-race - and you are a small time shopkeeper in rural Kenya, or a peasant farmer, you would know that it is next to impossible for that agent to be embedded into you.

What would their interest in you be?

However, Mossad (and other Israeli spy agencies) could actually have a Mossad-Kenyan embedded into a Kenyan peasant, because they would have calculated that such an agent could eventually give them access to a certain VIP Kenyan.

Example: You could be a peasant, but you have a cousin who is married to a Kenyan VIP. If Mossad desperately want access to the VIP, and could not do it directly, or through the spouse, then, even a peasant cousin would do, even if the peasant is not close to the VIP cousin.

Mossad strategists would have calculated that, closeness to the aloof VIP could be cultivated in future, once their Mossad-Kenyan is embedded to the peasant relative.

2. If a spy for a non-Israeli agency was told to get married to a certain targeted person, and get children with the person, they would rather defect than do that.

Mossad-Kenyans - and other Mossad agents operating as natives of other countries - will gladly get married to whomever their bosses tell them to, and even start a family with that person.

In the case of the outed Mossad-Kenyan from the link above, the girl was reported to have been pregnant, and apparently, the Kenyan politician she was embedded to was the person responsible.

The Kenyan politician - Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko - could never imagine that his mistress, who is even ready to start a family with him, was doing so because it was part of her job description.

Hats off to Mossad.

NOTE: Get PDF version of this story here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1/ && https://semaukweli.files.wordpress.com/ ... secret.pdf
Mossad-Kenyans.jpg

xtyrt5

Meet the Mossad-Kenyans

Post by xtyrt5 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:29 pm

There is a certain senior politician that is a very likely candidate for Mossad to embed a Mossad-Kenyan into his life. I would guess that there is 90% probability that Mossad already have their agent embedded into this particular politician, either as a (secret) spouse, mistress, girlfriend, close friend or close business associate.
When a Mossad-Kenyan is embedded to a Kenyan VIP, this presents various potential dangers to the country.

One might look at the outed Mossad-Kenyan “Ann Mwangi Mvurya” and conclude that she must be harmless, because “she looks harmless”. However, she was acting on orders from her superiors in Mossad, and if she was ordered to kill a Kenyan VIP, she would have done it.

A Mossad-Kenyan embedded to a Kenyan VIP also gets access to other Kenyan VIPs. That presents a very serious problem when the Mossad-Kenyan has not yet been outed.

If I worked for Kenya security services, and it was my job to deal with this matters, this is how I would go about it:

I would quietly study closely the details of the people closest to the politician I believe has 90% probability that Mossad already have their agent embedded into him. I am almost certain I would be able to prove, at the minimum, that a person close to him is not who he/she says they are.

NOTE:

1. If I was told I have been given 1 week to out the Mossad-Kenyans I can within that time period, and given the resources I need, I would immediately look at people very close to 3 Kenyans - the politician mentioned above, and 2 other Kenyans who are not politicians, who I know are also very likely candidates to have Mossad-Kenyans embedded into them.

2. I have outed “Ann Mwangi Mvurya” as a Mossad-Kenyan - though I have never met her - by studying the information about her that is publicly available.

However, doing the converse i.e. outing Mossad-Kenyans embedded to people I believe are likely targets to have a Mossad-Kenyan embedded into them, cannot be done without more resources, in cases where the Mossad-Kenyan keeps a very low profile, or has ZERO online profile.

3. The fact that the Mossad-Kenyans outed already are both female, does not mean that Mossad only uses females in this type of schemes. They use males, too. For instance, they send their agent to seduce a particular woman they want him to be embedded into.

It is almost impossible for the man to fail to win the woman, whether she is married or not. This is because they have the advantage of listening to her deepest secrets. If she is married, they will know about the state of their marriage, and potential areas of conflict.

They will also know what the lady likes, that the husband does not do or doesn’t have e.g. The husband might keep a beard, yet she hates that. The agent sent to her will be clean shaven.

Mossad also has the advantage in that they have the resources to start a rumour, and make it seem to be true. If they want to break a marriage that is strong, they might start a very believable rumour about one spouse cheating…

Does Ilhan Omar ring a bell?

xtyrt5

Re: Meet the Mossad-Kenyans

Post by xtyrt5 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:19 am

Two Mossad-Kenyans have already been outed on this forum. It is obvious that there is a very serious plot to conquer and colonise Kenya through the back-door.

Some naive Kenyan might argue that, if Kenya was colonised by Israel - a 1st world country - then it would be a good thing, since we might also end up being a 1st world economy.

Wrong. The suffering Kenyans would experience would be at leat 1,000,000 times what was experienced during the time the country was colonised by the United Kingdom.

If they manage to conquer Kenya through the back-door - by propping up an undetected Mossad-Kenyan as president - this how Kenya would look like:

1. Kenya would be praised as one of the most progressive nations on earth. A Mossad-Kenyan - Ms Mvurya or some other undetected Mossad-Kenyan- would be president of Kenya.

Kenya would have an openly gay Vice President. Transgenders would be seen as heroes and heroines. The most popular socialite/online influencer would be a drag queen .

If you opposed the direction the country was heading to, “they” would know about it, through backdoors in computers, phones and other electronic devices. They would then shadow ban you, so that what you write online cannot be seen by anyone else.

If you decided to appeal to Kenyans directly about the need to turn away from “the evil the government is advocating”, by addressing them in markets and social gatherings, “they” will find a way to make sure you lose your job, and if you are a businessman, they will find ways to make sure your business collapses.

Most people would surrender at this stage.

However, if you decide that you would rather die than see Kenya turned to the “devil’s kingdom”, and continue your activism against the Mossad-Kenyan rulers, “they” would eventually find a reason to have you charged in court on trumped up charges and imprisoned.

When “they” send you to prison, your spirits will still be high. You will think about all the great people who have been imprisoned while fighting for the freedom of their people - Jomo Kenyatta, Nelson Mandela, and many others.

You will tell yourself: “They will beat me, deny me food, but I will persevere…”

However, “they” will not beat you, nor deny you food. “They” will send several hardcore criminals serving life sentences to be your cell mates. They will be promised that, if they cooperate, their sentences would be reduced, and they would be freed.

Your cell-mates job would be to sodomise you, by force. Not once. Not twice. But regularly.

By the time you will be released, you will be a completely broken man.

2. Your 7 year old son will come to you with this request: “Dad, please send me to hospital to be changed into a girl…”

You will say no.

The police will arrest you for child neglect, and send you to jail. Your son will then be sent to be cared for by a gay couple. The first thing his foster parents will do, is take him to hospital for gender-change surgery.

3. Women throughout Kenya will be scared of going to public bathrooms. A lady will go to a hotel bathroom, only to find a hairy-chested “Carol” applying make-up…

xtyrt5

Meet the Mossad-Kenyans

Post by xtyrt5 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:20 am

As you can see from the post above, outing Mossad-Kenyans is a matter of life and death.

If you suspect someone might be a Mossad-Kenyan, please write about it, or contact Kenya police.

In the next few weeks, I might oust another Mossad-Kenyan embedded into a certain well-known Kenyan. At present, I would say that the probability that the person is a Mossad-Kenyan is at 92%.

I can only go public about a suspected Mossad-Kenyan when I believe that the probability that I am right is at least 99%. Currently, I am studying signs/signals regarding the suspect, to see whether the probability goes up or down.

I will not disclose whether the person I suspect could be a Mossad-Kenyan - the 3rd in this “series” - is a male or female.

xtyrt5

Meet the Mossad-Kenyans

Post by xtyrt5 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:49 am

In 1950s Mossad spies married Arabs to conceal identity…Mossad's Ulysses Project's secret operatives took on false identities, married Palestinians, had children - all while feeding intelligence to Israeli operators…

Uri Yisrael served as a fighter in Caesarea, the Mossad Special Operations Division, and has a unique record: He lived under an assumed identity for the longest time period – 15 years.

Yisrael and another fighter dubbed "Isaac" (his name is still under censorship) were part of the Ulysses Project – a secret Israeli intelligence project in the 1950s and 1960s.

They were planted as Arabs, married Palestinians, had children and were incorporated into the Palestinian community as businessmen. They were the first to provide intelligence regarding the establishment of Fatah, and took part in the first plans to kill Yasser Arafat and Abu Jihad.

Uri Yisrael's son is 50-years-old today and lives abroad. To this day, he does not know that his father is not a nationalistic Palestinian but an Israeli Mossad agent. He also does not know he has a half-brother: Shai Yisrael, a lawyer, Uri's son from a Jewish woman.

The story begins in 1950, when Isser Harel, then the director of the Mossad, set up a unit called Ulysses, with the purpose of planting agents within the Palestinian refugee community in the West Bank and in the neighboring countries. The recruits were Jewish Zionists, recent immigrants from Arab countries. They joined the secret unit after Harel and his men convinced them it was a "top priority national mission."

It was a brutal mission. Once recruited, some of them before the age of 20, they were completely cut off from their families and sent to live in hidden apartments in Jaffa for a training period of a year and a half. During this time, they practiced their cover stories and studied Islam, espionage and sabotage.

"These were difficult times," said unit director Sami Moria, "when I used to take their mail to their families, one of the mothers would always beg, 'let me see him, even for two minutes, even on the street, even from afar, I just want to know my boy is ok.' And there were tears. Lots of tears. But I couldn't agree, it would disturb their process of formulating a new identity."

Only nine completed the training course and were planted within the Arab-Israeli community. Their purpose was to warn against rebellion…

Most of the Ulysses men returned home in 1959, but two of them were transferred to the Mossad and continued living as Arabs. With their operators' encouragement, they got married, had children and pretended – even to their families – they were nationalistic Palestinians who were filled with hatred towards Israelis and Jews.

In the first half of 1964, the two agents reported the formation of a new Palestinian group. It was headed by two men whose names meant very little then to the Israeli intelligence – Khalil al-Wazir, "Abu Jihad", and Yasser Arafat, "Abu Amar".

Uri Yisrael, under the alias Abed al-Hader, even provided the apartment in which the Fatah heads met in order to plan how they would wipe Israel off the map and establish Palestine in its place. The men of Colossus, the Mossad surveillance unit, heard everything through microphones planted in the apartment's walls…

SOURCE: ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4422919,00.html
Since 2008, Ynet is Israel's most popular internet portal, as measured by Google Trends…https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ynet
NB: I have saved screenshots of all information above, including the wiki article, just in case they might edit the articles after realising they might have gloated too much than they should have.
mossadcaesarea_concealidentity.jpg

xtyrt5

Meet the Mossad-Kenyans

Post by xtyrt5 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:58 pm

This statement has caught my attention: “Mossad spies married Arabs to conceal identity…had children

In the case of Ann Mwangi Mvurya, it appears that she was ordered by her superiors to become pregnant by Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko, as quickly as possible.

Reading the story above, now I understand why Ms Mvurya couldn’t even wait to graduate before starting a family with the clueless Sonko.

Something else I have learnt from the story above: This tactic of embedding Mossad spies in different societies/countries, by using an agent who looked like the locals, started way far back than I thought.

I thought that Mossad started this tactic in the 1990s. Now I know they started this tactic way back in early 1950s!

This is what I think happened: Initially, Mossad used this tactic as a defensive strategy - to have an advantage over people who wanted to harm Israel. However, after seeing how successful the project was, and the fact that no one in the whole world had a clue about what they were doing, they later decided to extend it, and use it to conquer countries they viewed as of strategic importance to their people.

From what I know now about this Mossad tactic, I have updated the following:
There is a certain senior politician that is a very likely candidate for Mossad to embed a Mossad-Kenyan into his life. I would guess that there is 90% probability that Mossad already have their agent embedded into this particular politician, either as a (secret) spouse, mistress, girlfriend, close friend or close business associate.
Now, I think that the probability that Mossad already have their agent embedded into the politician above is 94% (when it reaches 99%, my civic duty will compel me to name the politician).

But most importantly, I now suspect that there’s a possibility that the politician himself is a Mossad-Kenyan. Therefore, in the coming weeks, I will be analysing signs/signals from/about the politician, to understand whether it is a Mossad-Kenyan embedded into him, or it is himself who is a Mossad-Kenyan.

I have also started suspecting another Kenyan politician, currently serving first term in parliament/senate (don’t want to specify which), is also possibly a Mossad-Kenyan.

Certain things have started making sense. I always wondered why “they” are so obsessed with “managing” how Kenyans share information. Now I know why.

Something many Kenyans do not know: In neighbouring Tanzania, Tanzanian natives are much more in control of their information-flow than Kenyan natives are with info-flow in Kenya.

Proud Kenyans wouldn’t think this is possible, yet it is a fact. When Kenyans think they are in control of their info-flow, it is just an illusion.

If Silvia Romano was kidnapped in Tanzania, “they“ wouldn’t have been able to block discussion of the matter like they did. If “Ann Mwangi Mvurya” was embedded into a Tanzanian politician, “they” wouldn’t have been able to block discussion of the issue the way they are doing now.

Now I understand the reason for this anomaly: Imagine if Kenyans got to know about what is happening? The perpetual sabotage of the country by a foreign power? The near take-over of the country by a foreign power through the back-door?

xtyrt5

Meet the Mossad-Kenyans

Post by xtyrt5 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:48 am

Now, I think that the probability that Mossad already have their agent embedded into the politician above is 94% (when it reaches 99%, my civic duty will compel me to name the politician).

But most importantly, I now suspect that there’s a possibility that the politician himself is a Mossad-Kenyan. Therefore, in the coming weeks, I will be analysing signs/signals from/about the politician, to understand whether it is a Mossad-Kenyan embedded into him, or it is himself who is a Mossad-Kenyan.

I have also started suspecting another Kenyan politician, currently serving first term in parliament/senate (don’t want to specify which), is also possibly a Mossad-Kenyan
I have studied the case of the politician above, and I am now at 98% certainty that either:

1. There is a Mossad-Kenyan embedded into him;

2. The politician himself is a Mossad-Kenyan.

Something I want to add about the politician is that he is among top 50 politicians in Kenya, in terms of fame/name recognition.

Because of the high profile of the politician, I have made a decision on the matter.

On Friday, August 28, 2020, I will name the politician, right here on this thread.

That is the only way I can confirm whether I am right about him.

If I am right, then search engines will block the story. No Kenyan is capable of compelling search engines to block any url.

In the case of outed Mossad agent, “Ann Mwangi Mvurya”, it took about a month, from the publication of her story here, to confirm that indeed she is a Mossad-Kenyan.

In the case of the top “Kenyan” politician, it might also take about a month, from publication of his name here, to confirmation of whether he is either possibility 1 or 2 above.

During that month, I will be studying whether powerful forces are trying to block the story.

In the very unlikely event that I might be wrong, and there is no interference by powerful forces with the spread of the story, then I will delete the article about him, and apologise to him right here, publicly. In the very unlikely event.

If I confirm that indeed this famous Kenyan politician is actually not a Kenyan, and is a foreign spy - an agent of the most powerful spy agency in the world - then we will understand that this spy agency does not joke around. They mean business.

On Friday, August 28, 2020, I will name the politician, publicly, right here. It is very important that this matter is settled as quickly as possible.

The politician will be 3rd in this series of outing foreign spies embedded into Kenya society. “Ann Mwangi Mvurya” was the 2nd.

NOTE: There is something I would want to know regarding the politician, but I have no way of finding out: Is there a person, very close to the politician, who has gone to live abroad or disappeared in the past few weeks?

Reason I am asking this question is because, if option 1 above is true, then Mossad might try to Dis-Embed the Mossad-Kenyan attached to the politician, before the Mossad-Kenyan is outed.

Anyway, we will know after what happens on 28th August.

NB: I want to finish the matter of this politician as soon as possible, so I can start concentrating on the first-time MP/Senator (don’t want to specify exact details yet) mentioned above as a possible Mossad-Kenyan.

The first-time MP/Senator is a very good prospect to be a Mossad-Kenyan. The good thing about this first-time MP/Senator is that I will not be looking at possibility of there being a Mossad-Kenyan embedded into him/her, but rather whether he/she is a Mossad-Kenyan.

xtyrt5

Meet the Mossad-Kenyans

Post by xtyrt5 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:46 pm

If I confirm that indeed this famous Kenyan politician is actually not a Kenyan, and is a foreign spy - an agent of the most powerful spy agency in the world - then we will understand that this spy agency does not joke around. They mean business.

On Friday, August 28, 2020, I will name the politician, publicly, right here.
If I work for Kenya security agency that deals with these kind of matters, this is how I would proceed:

I would secretly collect the politician’s fingerprints. I will check with Department of Registration of Persons whether they get any hit with the prints.

I think there is a high chance that the prints would register a hit, meaning the politician possesses a genuine Kenyan ID card.

How is this possible?

If a foreign spy agency have no problem with their secret agent having his fingerprints taken, then it is possible for the spy to obtain genuine Kenyan ID fraudulently.

However, if the person is seriously being suspected of being a foreign spy, then having a “genuine” Kenyan ID does not negate the probability that the person could be a foreign-born spy.

The next step would be to closely study the person’s “life story”. If he is a foreign-born spy, then a crucial part of his “life story” would be fake. Not difficult to prove that.

Even if there’s no solid evidence that the person suspected of being a foreign spy - in this case Mossad - is actually a spy, if he is foreign-born, at the minimum, the information given in order to obtain the “genuine” Kenyan ID MUST include falsehoods/forgery/imposters as relatives etc.

And that is a crime. This is enough evidence to arrest and charge him in court.

xtyrt5

Meet the Mossad-Kenyans

Post by xtyrt5 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:02 am

Something many Kenyans do not know: In neighbouring Tanzania, Tanzanian natives are much more in control of their information-flow than Kenyan natives are with info-flow in Kenya.

Proud Kenyans wouldn’t think this is possible, yet it is a fact. When Kenyans think they are in control of their info-flow, it is just an illusion.

If Silvia Romano was kidnapped in Tanzania, “they“ wouldn’t have been able to block discussion of the matter like they did. If “Ann Mwangi Mvurya” was embedded into a Tanzanian politician, “they” wouldn’t have been able to block discussion of the issue the way they are doing now.

Now I understand the reason for this anomaly: Imagine if Kenyans got to know about what is happening? The perpetual sabotage of the country by a foreign power? The near take-over of the country by a foreign power through the back-door?
Ann Mwangi Mvurya” is not just an ordinary “Kenyan”. She is the current PRESIDENT of the University of Nairobi Students Association (UNSA).

Let us look at this matter in the correct context.

University of Nairobi (UoN) is the oldest university in Kenya. UoN is the most PRESTIGIOUS university in Kenya. UoN is the largest university in Kenya, with many campuses/colleges.

UoN (main campus/head office) is situated right at the heart of Nairobi, the capital and largest city in Kenya.

Yet, the PRESIDENT of the University of Nairobi Students Association (UNSA) - “Ann Mwangi Mvurya” - has been outed as a Mossad spy, who has been living in Kenya illegally.

How is this not the top news in Nairobi?

How is it possible that this matter has not been covered by even 1 “Kenyan” media?

Yet, most Kenyans believe it is Kenyans who are in control of the information they receive. Unbelievable.

This proves that, if an external, malicious entity controls all the information you receive, they can flood you with “facts” proving that the sun rises in the West. And you will believe it. They can convince you that Africa is actually in South America, and it is South America that is where we all thought Africa continent is, and you will believe it.

They will convince you to “use your head” and “reason properly…Don’t you see how Iran and Venezuela are close politically? It is because they are neighbours!” And you will believe it.

Information is key (check this).

This means that the “Kenyan” Big-shot will be outed as a Mossad spy, but Kenyans won’t know about it. Therefore, if Mossad props up this “Kenyan” as president some time in the near future, Kenyans won’t know they have been colonised, until it will be too late.

xtyrt5

Meet the Mossad-Kenyans

Post by xtyrt5 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:29 am

The audio file below was uploaded to BitChute, after both YouTube and Vimeo rejected it.

Unfortunately, this forum software does not allow embedding BitChute videos. However, you can listen to it at the link above.

xtyrt5

Meet the Mossad-Kenyans

Post by xtyrt5 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:03 pm

The reason why I am delaying naming the politician until later next week is because I have been caught off-guard by the possibility that he might be a Mossad-Kenyan.

Initially, I was viewing his situation as similar to that of Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko, where a Mossad spy is embedded into him, and he has no clue.

With the Big-Shot now looking more and more as a Mossad-Kenyan, the whole dynamics of this case changes significantly.

For instance, after finding out that “Ann Mwangi Mvurya” is a Mossad spy, I figured that “they” started embedding their agents into Kenyan society 15 years ago at the earliest.

However, the politician who appears very likely to be a Mossad-Kenyan, must have been embedded into Kenyan society many years earlier than that.

That is quite an extraordinary situation.

It would then mean that the sponsors of Mossad plotted to conquer Kenya many years ago. Why? Very strange.

Something I have noticed regarding this case: The politician being a Mossad-Kenyan explains a lot of conundrums about “their” behaviour regarding Kenya, that I always found to be inexplicable.

You see, sometimes I wondered, why is someone who lives in, say, US or Europe, so bitter about events happening in Kenya, yet they are not Kenyans, or even Africans?

I was always very puzzled by this behaviour of certain foreigners regarding Kenya. I mean, you may dislike something about a certain country, but how can you be so bitter about a country you don’t live in, you don’t have any connections to, and it is many thousands of kilometres from your own country?

Things are becoming clearer now.

Whenever Kenya appears to be politically calm, it makes it more difficult for the Mossad-Kenyans to have a chance to take over leadership of the country. But if Kenya was politically chaotic, then the chance for the Mossad-Kenyans to take leadership positions increases.

Because some of these Mossad-Kenyans are already well known, there is always that slim possibility that someone might discover that they are fake Kenyans.

So, why are the foreigners so bitter when Kenya appears calm?

Those bitter foreigners are the ones aware of, or involved in, the Mossad plot. Reason for their bitterness?

Analogy: You are in a stadium, together with thousands of other people. The stadium is eerily quiet. Suddenly, a man stands up, points at the guy sitting next to him, and shouts: “He is a thief!”

Thousands of people will hear that. They will want to find out what is going on.

In a place like Kenya where there is so-called “mob justice”, if indeed he was pick-pocketed by the person next to him, the pick-pocket might be beaten very badly by the mob.

Imagine now, if the stadium is chaotic and noisy. Even if someone shouts “He is a thief!” the next person might not hear it, or even bother to know what was said.

Therefore, the pick-pocket will just rush away, and look for another spot in the stadium to do his job.

Hence, when the stadium is very calm, it is same as taking the bread from pick-pocket’s mouth. He cannot pick-pocket safely under such conditions. He will also be very bitter when the stadium is calm and quiet.

End Game

I always thought the end-game was to install a corrupt puppet as president in Kenya. Now, I believe the puppet is only favoured because it will be easy to remove him and install a
Mossad-Kenyan as president.

They would support the corrupt puppet to become president, then they would later release all details about his corruption and other scandals (that they have made sure remains secret for now).

Kenyans would be genuinely very angry at the puppet president. In 2027 - by this time “they” would be controlling 100% of information-flow in Kenya, from the current 95% - all talk would be about a “clean break from the past corrupt leaders…”

And who would be leading the “New Kenya Team”? The Mossad-Kenyans. Probably the politician who will be outed on Friday, August 28, 2020, would be elected president, or even Ms Mvurya (Time for women and youth to lead Kenya to glory), or even the MP/Senator who will be outed later.

Phew!

This is Infinite-D chess.

xtyrt5

Meet the Mossad-Kenyans

Post by xtyrt5 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:06 am

The Mossad-Kenyans. Probably the politician who will be outed on Friday, August 28, 2020, would be elected president, or even Ms Mvurya (Time for women and youth to lead Kenya to glory), or even the MP/Senator who will be outed later.
Changed date to today. After the probability of the politician being a Mossad-Kenyan hitting 99%, I have no choice but to name him today. Now.

The probability that Mombasa Governor Hassan Ali Joho is either;

1. A Mossad-Kenyan, or

2. Someone very, very close to him (eg wife), is a Mossad agent embedded into him, is 99%.
mombasa_governor_hassan_ali_joho.jpg