What is Common Between Ledama Olekina, Anwar Loitiptip & Moha JichoPevu?

Discussion about the almost-news events.
xtyrt5

Post by xtyrt5 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:08 am

In 1950s Mossad spies married Arabs to conceal identity…Mossad's Ulysses Project's secret operatives took on false identities, married Palestinians, had children - all while feeding intelligence to Israeli operators…

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19848/

https://kenyaiforum.co.ke/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19848/
1. Lamu Senator Anwar Loitiptip: This week, I tagged him in a tweet about Mombasa Governor Hassan Joho allegedly being a Mossad Spy. He - Senator Loitiptip - quickly deleted his Twitter account. Why?

2. Nyali MP Mohammed Ali (Moha JichoPevu): “Actually, another person who participated in the demo, also uploaded a video of the events of that day on social media. Something very noteworthy about that video was that, as the Nairobi-based activist criticised local Governor Joho, a certain MP from Mombasa County, who was standing next to the activist, appeared to be quite terrified about what the activist was saying about Joho.”

I now confirm that the MP in the quote above was Nyali MP Mohammed Ali (Moha JichoPevu). His activities surrounding the SGR are very suspect.

3. Narok Senator Ledama Olekina: There is something “off” about this guy. He is just too divisive and antagonistic. He appears to be someone on a strange mission.

Senator Ledama Olekina arrested by DCI over hate speech

Narok Senator Olekina arrested by NCIC over BBI rally remarks

These 3 politicians - Narok Senator Ledama Olekina, Nyali MP Mohammed Ali (Moha JichoPevu) and Lamu Senator Anwar Loitiptip need to be investigated covertly.

We are living in extremely dangerous times. Kenya is already under subtle, vicious attack by a foreign power. Kenyans cannot afford to be complacent.

The cases of Ann Mwangi Mvurya - President UoN Students’ Union (UNSA) and Mombasa Governor Hassan Joho have proved that there are many Mossad agents embedded into Kenyan society, as part of their plan to conquer and colonise Kenya as soon as possible.

I may be wrong about the politicians above, but given the danger Kenya is in, it is better to err on the side of caution.

Note that, out of Kenya’s 47 elected senators, I have only named 2 as needing close scrutiny. Out of hundreds of elected MPs, I have only named 1 as needing close scrutiny. There is a valid reason why these 3 need to be investigated thoroughly by security agents.

If it was my call, I would pay close attention to the primary schools they attended (or claim to have attended). I would be interested in the primary schools where they enrolled for Standard 1 class. That would be my main focus.

Since pupils generally go to the nearest primary school, then their (alleged) classmates should be able to provide important information about their families at the time.

xtyrt5

Post by xtyrt5 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:17 am

We have already proved that Ann Mwangi Mvurya, President UoN Students’ Union (UNSA), and Mombasa Governor Hassan Ali Joho are Mossad agents embedded into Kenya society.

Assuming that Narok Senator Ledama Olekina, Nyali MP Mohammed Ali (Moha JichoPevu) and Lamu Senator Anwar Loitiptip are also Mossad agents embedded into Kenya society, it therefore means that the plan to conquer and colonise Kenya through the back door is nearly complete.

How many other Mossad-Kenyans are operating in the country undetected? Hundreds? What roles are they playing, unnoticed, in the plot to conquer Kenya?

This is what I think the plan is (if this is not their plan, then their plot is very likely a close variation of what I will present here):

Sometime next year, both Joho and Olekina would defect to Deputy President William Ruto’s faction of Jubilee party (or whatever party he will be controlling then).

With their backing, Ruto would win the 2022 presidency in the first round.

A few months after Ruto is sworn in as president, they would start releasing AUTHENTIC documents proving Ruto’s extraordinary corruption over the years, and other scandals (docs they are keeping hidden for now).

Kenyans would become very angry with Ruto and his government.

With their near total control of the local media (by then) - they would be controlling 98% of information-flow in Kenya, from the current 90 - 95% - they would embark on a massive media and social media-led drive to convince Kenyans that “time for revolution is now”.

Most Kenyans - very angry at the government because of the saucy corruption details of senior government officials - would genuinely support the call for a “revolution”. In towns and villages across the country, demos would be held in support of the “revolution”.

Within weeks, a leader of the “students, youth and workers revolution” would “emerge” - Ann Mwangi Mvurya.

Ms Mvurya would be hailed by international media as an African heroine, representing the future of Africa.

Suddenly, close allies of President Ruto, led by Hassan Joho, Ledama Olekina, Mohammed Ali (Moha JichoPevu) and Anwar Loitiptip, would hold a press conference, announce their support for the “revolution”, and demand that President Ruto and his government must resign.

Millions of Kenyans would begin a march to State House. President Ruto would flee and seek asylum in another African country.

By December 2023, twenty-something years old Ann Mwangi Mvurya would be the interim Kenya President, with Hassan Joho as deputy President. Top CSs in the interim administration would include Ledama Olekina, Moha JichoPevu and Anwar Loitiptip.

They would promise free and fair elections would be held within 2 years.

The Kenya “revolution” would be hailed all over the world as a great success.

Within a few months of being installed as President, Ann Mwangi Mvurya would win the Nobel Peace Prize.

They would now be controlling 100% of information-flow in Kenya.

If you did not support the interim government, they would know about it, through backdoors in computers, phones and other electronic devices. They would then shadow ban you, so that what you write online cannot be seen by anyone else.

The interim government would be, ipso facto, an autocratic government, but the outside world wouldn’t know about it.

The interim government would be guaranteed to win any elections called.

Kenya would have been colonised by a foreign power without firing a single shot.

Kenyans would become the most miserable people on earth, but the rest of the world won’t know it.

Opinion polls would be showing Kenyans are the happiest people in the world.

The rest of Africa would be envious of Kenya.

jon85

Post by jon85 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:53 pm

negro.jpeg
negro.jpeg (61.64 KiB) Viewed 3124 times