Speaker Muturi in Ukraine: Not Good!

Discussion about the almost-news events.
fred

Post by fred » Sun May 12, 2019 1:22 pm

SpeakerJBMuturi_Ukraine.jpg
Speaker. J.B. Muturi @SpeakerJBMuturi: Arrived in Kyiv, Ukraine this afternoon for a 4-day official visit on the invitation of the Chairperson of the Verkhovna Rada (Speaker of the Parliament) of Ukraine, H.E. Mr. Andriy Parubiy.

Humble Advice, Sir: You can take this to the bank - They have BUGGED your room. If I were you, I would be on the first flight out of Kyiv!

fred

Post by fred » Mon May 13, 2019 7:13 am

It is inexplicable how parliament security/intel department did not flag the invitation of the Kenya Parliament Speaker to Ukraine, given the current global circumstances.

Someone is sleeping on the job. Unfortunately, this is something that might affect all Kenyans, in a very negative way.

The problem is not the Speaker travelling abroad. The security lapse is because he was INVITED to Ukraine AT THIS TIME.

- It would have been okay for Kenya’s Speaker to be invited to Ukraine 10 years ago.

- It would be okay if Kenya’s Speaker was invited to Ukraine now for a meeting involving officials from many other countries.

- It would be okay if Kenya’s Speaker was invited to Zambia, India, Nigeria, UK, Germany…or even Hungary, or Russia. But Ukraine. Now. Not right at all.

These are extremely dangerous times globally (The msm is hiding this fact. Who owns the <press>, hello!). The parliament security/intel department must up their game.

fred

Post by fred » Sun May 19, 2019 1:01 pm

Assuming the Speaker is back, since there is at least 99% chance that an item in his possession was bugged, what to do now?

Apart from the clothes, everything else he carried is suspect now (as long as the item was left unattended for some time in Kyiv/Kiev) - watch, phone, laptop, reading glasses, wallet, cards in wallet, suitcases, shoes (if carried more than 1 pair)…

I would compile all these stuff, and give them to a trusted aide, with strict instructions to have them destroyed under a road roller-compactor.