Uhuru Going to Grassroots Good Move

Kenya news.
xtyrt5

Uhuru Going to Grassroots Good Move

Post by xtyrt5 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:31 am

President Uhuru Kenyatta made it clear to a cheering crowd…that he will inspect government projects himself after being “betrayed” by those he had hoped would help him deliver on his mandate…

“Those I used to send to represent me and ensure that development projects are on the right track started behaving like hyenas and doing their own things to enrich themselves. Let no one cheat you; from today, I am not sending anyone to help me. I’ll do it on my own.”

But on Friday, egged on by a thrilled and euphoric crowd, he said he is not bothered or shaken by those insulting him or fighting the ‘Handshake’ between him and Mr Odinga and their Building Bridges project, adding that those opposed to their political truce are self-seekers.

“I have always told the leaders that we were elected to serve our people, not to politic, but they won’t hear. I was shocked to find that most areas in Kinangop have no electricity yet your leader (Ruto-allied MP Kwenya Thuku) is moving across the county engaging in politics and insulting me.

MPs affiliated to the Tangatanga movement skipped the event after Mr Thuku was removed from the presidential dais by security officers shortly before the President arrived…

The onslaught against Tangatanga-allied leaders was initiated by Nyandarua Governor Francis Kimemia, who said the central Kenya region will not allow anyone to continue insulting the President…

At each stopover, the President avoided the Tangatanga politicians and never greeted them as he launched a Sh4 billion Stawisha SME Mashinani Programme.”
https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/ ... index.html
President Uhuru Kenyatta strategy of personally going to Mt Kenya region to interact directly with the people is a very good move. In 2017 elections, Uhuru got the highest % vote in the country in Nyandarua county (98+%), yet DP William Ruto managed to nominate Jubilee MP candidates in Nyandarua who are ALL pro-Ruto & anti-Uhuru.

Even the Nyandarua Jubilee Women rep candidate nominated by Ruto is also pro-Ruto & anti-Uhuru.

NOTE: Being nominated by Jubilee in Central Kenya region guaranteed your election in the General Elections.

Extraordinary sabotage of the President by DP Ruto.

On Friday, the Nyandarua people who thronged Uhuru’s development meetings showed clearly that they love the president, despite the local antidevelopment (Tangatanga) MPs and MCAs badmouthing him.

Uhuru is doing the right thing by putting Mt Kenya antidevelopment MPs - Tangatanga - in their place.
uhurukenyatta_nyandarua.jpg