Silvia Romano Kidnap: The Real Story

Kenya news.
fourier

Post by fourier » Mon May 06, 2019 4:21 am

NEWS: Wordpress is Censoring Articles About Silvia Romano!
SilviaRomano_Wordpress_censorship.png
I know of articles written about Silvia Romano on Wordpress, so I decided to check whether they are discoverable online. Nothing!

Since I know of an article with Silvia Romano tag, I decided to check using en.wordpress.com/tag/Silvia+Romano/. Still nothing (image above).

Checked Italian version, it.wordpress.com/tag/Silvia+Romano/…No result.

Surprisingly, checking for the other tags of the SAME Wordpress article shows results!

Therefore, there is an article with several tags, but 1 tag is blacklisted by Wordpress, the tag ‘Silvia Romano’ - the 1 tag people looking for articles about her would most likely use. I have never seen anything like this before.

Bizarrely, searching for the tag ‘silvia romano’ in all small letters produces results, with only 1 article showing up!

So, I decided to check whether other names have similar restrictions, like ‘John Smith’ & ‘john smith’. All produce (same) results. No restrictions for any other names/words apart from ‘Silvia Romano’!

This is clear confirmation that the powers-that-be are censoring articles about ‘Silvia Romano’, using tactics that make most of the articles UNDISCOVERABLE online.

Never seen this kind of cover up before.

NB: The self-appointed guardians-of-the-internet might later decide to make the ‘Silvia Romano’ tag discoverable on Wordpress, now that they have been found out.

If they did that, they will certainly use another tactic to hide articles about the “Italian” lady.

fourier

Post by fourier » Mon May 06, 2019 9:10 pm

The self-appointed guardians-of-the-internet must be reading this forum because they have now removed the previous result for the tag en.wordpress.com/tag/sylvia+romano/!

Caught red-handed censoring ‘Silvia Romano’ tag and allowing only 1 result for ‘silvia romano’, now that 1 result has disappeared from internet too!

My Guess: They removed ‘silvia romano’ because it was so blatantly OBVIOUS! (the censorship, I mean).

fourier

Post by fourier » Mon May 06, 2019 9:45 pm

SilviaRomano_Kidnapped.jpg
How will the self-appointed guardians-of-the-internet explain this: All the tags for the Wordpress article above are DISCOVERABLE through online search, apart from ‘silvia romano’/‘Silvia Romano’ tag.

How will (((they))) spin this fact? Will they now hide results for ALL other tags for the said Wordpress article? Or will they delete the whole Wordpress website?

fourier

Post by fourier » Tue May 07, 2019 5:12 am

Click image to enlarge.
SilviaRomano_search_italianlanguage.jpeg
Someone said, the problem is your spelling. Let’s see. I tested with 2 Italian language Wordpress sites that have articles about Silvia Romano. On the right, the search returns “no such tags” in Italian for “Silvia Romano”.

On bottom left & right, you can clearly see the tags, including “Silvia Romano” (you need to click to enlarge image to see the tags clearly).

I have searched using “en” & “it” for “Silvia Romano” and both return null result, as shown in the image above.

After being exposed, Wordpress have returned 1 result for “Sylvia Romano”.

Obviously, articles about “Silvia Romano” are being hidden, not only by Wordpress, but by other search engines too.

The question is: Who is capable of directing search engines to hide the results for a particular search term?

When these BIGSHOTS target an African country for destabilisation, what are the chances that the African country wouldn’t be destroyed completely?

fourier

Post by fourier » Sun May 12, 2019 2:33 am

sanpellegrino_torchlightprocession.jpg
sanpellegrino_torchlightprocession.jpg (77.31 KiB) Viewed 20070 times
TRANSLATION from Italian: Dated 10 May 2019. In San Pellegrino, a torchlight procession for Silvia Romano: “We Break this silence”

The article says that there’s no news about Silvia. It adds that a procession to raise awareness about Silvia would be held in that town on Saturday, 11 May 2019 (yesterday).
https://www.bergamonews.it/2019/05/10/s ... io/308822/

It would be a very heartless gesture if “Silvia Romano” has watched the video of that procession in her Dimona apartment, and laughed at the good people of San Pellegrino.

NB: Ever since this thread about Silvia Romano begun, this forum has been loading slower and slower. DDOS attacks?

jack_palance

Re: Silvia Romano: Italian Kidnapped in Kenya and Lies Ensue from Dark Scum

Post by jack_palance » Sat May 18, 2019 1:51 am

You negro filth will make any excuse for your murderous hatred of the white race.

fourier

Post by fourier » Sun May 19, 2019 2:30 am

jack_palance wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:51 am
You negro filth will make any excuse for your murderous hatred of the white race.
You don't have to throw insults to make your point, fella.
Are you suggesting MOSSAD represents the “white race”? If so, then you are wrong.

fourier

Post by fourier » Tue May 21, 2019 5:25 am

SilviaRomano_duckduckgo_search.jpg
This thread about Silvia Romano is one of the most censured urls by search engines.

I have seen many people sing praises about duckduckgo search engine - how it doesn’t censure, doesn’t track etc.

Well, i put it to the test. And as the image above shows, there’s only 1 result for “Silvia Romano: Italian Kidnapped in Kenya Said to be Ivory Smuggler”, and it is not Kenya iForum.

Interestingly, the 1 result above quotes and links to this thread!

I also checked “Silvia Romano Kidnap: The Real Story”, and got no result (with & without the colon). This story, and this forum, is being deliberately censured by search engines.

fourier

Post by fourier » Fri May 24, 2019 7:38 am

SilviaRomano_mystery.jpeg
Translation from Italian:

“May 19, 2019:

Six months of mystery regarding the fate of Silvia Romano, kidnapped in Kenya…

For months, everyone is silent.

The police forces in Kenya, etc do not say anything. The Italian authorities did not even. How to interpret this silence? Already a lot has been said about the inability of the security forces of Kenya to come to the head of the kidnapping…”
https://www.agi.it/estero/rapimento_sil ... 019-05-19/

Basically, this article says nothing new. If the writer of the article gave me the chance, I would request him to ask Italian authorities to do the following:
- Hold international press conference to request her kidnappers to release her
- Write a protest letter to Kenya authorities for not putting more effort to solve the case.

fourier

Post by fourier » Mon May 27, 2019 11:03 am

The following search engines are censuring this thread (and this forum since start of Silvia Romano thread):
Google, Bing, Yahoo, Duckduckgo (these are the search engines I have checked).

Facebook is also censuring an article that links to this thread.

Who is this “Silvia Romano”?

fourier

Post by fourier » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:55 am

AlbertPieri_SilviaRomano.jpg
Headline Image: The Ambassador of Italy in Kenya: "A thought about our Silvia"

The article goes on to say: “A thought for Silvia Romano, the Italian volunteer kidnapped in Kenya 195 days ago…Albert Pieri, the Ambassador of Italy in Kenya, during the celebrations of the Holiday of the Italian Republic, today, on Monday on June 3, in Nairobi.”
http://malindikenya.net/it/articoli/not ... lvia-.html

NEWS!!! The website above has an English version (malindikenya.net/en/), and the article above is conspicuously missing in the English version!!!

NOTE: Apparently, the website is owned by Italians living in Malindi, Kenya, and dedicated to issues about Italians living in the Kenyan coast region.

fourier

Post by fourier » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:20 am

malindiSilviaRomano.jpg
No link to English version of the story above, as of 4 June 2019.