Black Americans Tell Jews: Enough is Enough

Global news.
piotr

Post by piotr » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:56 am

Police said Tiffany Harris, 30, slapped, punched and cursed the three Jewish women, ages 22, 26 and 31 in the face and head on Friday after encountering them on a corner in Brooklyn’s Crown Heights area…

According to a New York Post report, Harris shouted at the victims “F-U, Jews!” “Yes, I was there,” Harris later admitted to cops, according to the criminal complaint against her. “Yes, I slapped them. I cursed them out. I said ‘F-U, Jews.”
http://thejewishvoice.com/2019/12/29/wo ... hout-bail/
tiffanyharris_brooklyn.jpg

piotr

Post by piotr » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:57 am

schenectady_newyork.jpg
schenectady_newyork.jpg (55.94 KiB) Viewed 21238 times

piotr

Post by piotr » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:00 pm

Jewish groups in Philadelphia have called for the firing of the head of the local NAACP, Rodney Muhammad, who posted a known anti-Semitic meme on his public Facebook page.

The meme, known as “the Happy Merchant,” is an anti-Semitic image used by extremists that the Anti-Defamation League says is commonly used by white supremacists. The meme on Muhammad’s Facebook page included photos of Ice Cube, DeSean Jackson and Nick Cannon, Black celebrities who recently posted anti-Semitic comments on social media, and the quote “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize,” falsely attributed to French philosopher Voltaire, but which originated with Kevin Strom, an American neo-Nazi. (Jackson and Cannon have both apologized.)

Muhammad, 68, is a civil rights figure and local Nation of Islam leader who often praises Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “bloodsuckers” and “termites,”…He had previously posted criticism of the backlash that Cannon, Jackson and others have faced after posting anti-Semitic content on social media.

The Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia in a statement calling on the NAACP to remove Muhammad from his position “immediately,” said that Muhammad “intentionally initiated the spread of anti-Semitism on his Facebook page. This vile behavior from a civic leader is incredibly dangerous for Jewish communities across the world.”

“It is inconceivable that a person who theoretically works to uphold civil rights would engage in such blatant hate. To defend the anti-Semitic rhetoric of others is bad enough, but to post virulently anti-Jewish symbols and conspiracy theories is simply unacceptable,” Shira Goodman, ADL Philadelphia regional director, said in a statement that noted the ADL’s longstanding collaboration with the NAACP.

Muhammad’s post was taken down amid the backlash…”

SOURCE: jta.org/quick-reads/philadelphia-naacp-head-posts-anti-semitic-meme-on-his-facebook-page
rodneymuhammadnaacp_happymerchant.jpg

piotr

Post by piotr » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:43 am

The Twitter account of the British rapper Wiley has been permanently suspended following a seven-day ban for a series of tweets seen as anti-Semitic.

The decision, announced Wednesday, follows a 48-hour boycott by many users, notably British and Jewish, over what they deemed as Twitter’s failure to reprimand the artist over his tweets in a timely manner.

It also comes a day after Facebook and Instagram removed Wiley’s private and verified accounts for similar conduct…

Among Wiley’s comments were “I don’t care about Hitler, I care about black people” and “There are 2 sets of people who nobody has really wanted to challenge #Jewish & #KKK but being in business for 20 years you start to understand why”…

SOURCE: jta.org/quick-reads/twitter-permanently-suspends-british-rapper-wiley-over-tweets-seen-as-anti-semitic
british_rapper_wiley.jpg

piotr

Post by piotr » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:33 am

wileytwitter.jpg

piotr

Post by piotr » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:12 am

larryjohnson_kansascitychiefs.jpg

kito

Post by kito » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:26 am