Okoa Mombasa: GoK Should Act Now

Discussion about the almost-news events.
xtyrt5

Post by xtyrt5 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:58 am

Global Mafia-funded NGOs are behind the @okoamombasa “activism’. The ultimate goal is to cause civil war in Kenya, as they pursue a “revolution”, starting from Mombasa. The fact that they are funded by the Global Mafia, and also the fact that some of the “activists” are close associates of al Shabaab is enough reason for the government to treat them as terrorists.

The Government of Kenya (GoK) should not believe a word of the activists’ “manifesto” - “A coalition of concerned Coast residents working to keep Mombasa vibrant. Focused on local participation for local resources. #OkoaMombasa #SaveMombasa”.

Up to this point, they have not been violent. They are testing the waters.

#OkoaMombasa should be treated the same way MRC, Mungiki and Sabaot Land Defence Force (SLDF) were treated.

The goals of @okoamombasa are the same goals pursued by MRC, Mungiki and SLDF - a “peoples’ revolution”. The language #OkoaMombasa saboteurs will understand, is the language that MRC, Mungiki and SLDF understood.

GoK must act now before it is too late.

Hint: The solution is not to deal with the NGOs directly, or even to cancel the rallies, but to deal with the individuals involved directly, in the same way MRC, Mungiki & SLDF members were handled individually.

xtyrt5

Post by xtyrt5 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:57 am

likoni.jpg

xtyrt5

Post by xtyrt5 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:57 am

mombasasikenya.jpg

xtyrt5

Post by xtyrt5 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:58 am

sowetomombasa.jpg

xtyrt5

Post by xtyrt5 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:58 am

At least 70% of the Twitter accounts pushing #OkoaMombasa and related hashtags are not owned by Kenyans - they are owned by the Global Mafia.

So you think because a “Kenyan” Twitter account is owned by someone who has excellent written Swahili, the owner is therefore a Kenyan? Think again.

There are non-Kenyans with excellent knowledge of Swahili and other local languages e.g. For a long time, many priests from Europe have been preaching in Kenya, using Bibles written in local languages (perfect in local languages, though their spoken speech always has an accent, and you can tell they are not native speakers).

To be able to read and understand the Bible in a certain language, and be able to preach based on that Bible, you must have excellent knowledge of that language.

Similarly, the Global Mafia have their agents and associates who are experts in local languages.

Therefore, if you see a Twitter account pushing #OkoaMombasa hashtag in excellent Swahili, do not start wondering whether Shaaban bin Robert has come back from the dead; It could be the Global Mafia behind that account.

NOTE: I am not using guesswork here. I am certain (100%) about Global Mafia’s involvement in pushing #OkoaMombasa and various other issues that they believe would help destabilise Kenya. To explain why I am so certain, is to give my identity, which no reasonable person expects me to do.

xtyrt5

Post by xtyrt5 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:54 am

Interior Cabinet Secretary Joseph Nkaissery, 2016: “This young man called Mohammed Ali [then KTN journalist, current Nyali MP] has had a habit of permanently putting the security organs of the country in the space of Al-Shabaab. He has been putting the security agencies in the negative and putting Al-Shabaab in the positive. It is wrong. That is unpatriotic.”
nyali_mp_mohammedali.jpg

xtyrt5

Post by xtyrt5 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:54 am

It is hardly efficient to take goods off a boat, put them through customs, wait for a truck and then put a single container on that truck. The inevitable delays to clear and send goods cost importers a lot of money…

With the SGR, this monopoly has been broken for us Kenyans too. The new terminal swiftly and efficiently takes the cargo straight from the boat on to the train, before it is sent inland and redistributed. As the train doesn’t get to every corner of the country, and isn’t connected yet to our neighbours either, truck drivers still have plenty of work…

Thus, the SGR really is a project of national importance, and the citizens of Mombasa protesting against this important infrastructure development should know that they are being played by shady types who don’t care about them nor about anyone else except themselves.”
https://www.nation.co.ke/oped/opinion/S ... index.html
Very good article by the Daily Nation. Brief, precise, educative.

Time the public-owned Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) woke up. For every such educative article by private media, KBC should have at least 5.
sgrisgood.jpg

xtyrt5

Post by xtyrt5 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:40 am

(2009 story) Last week, more than 2,000 employees of East Africa’s leading paper manufacturer were sent home as the firm closed indefinitely.

Gone with them are the small businesses that provided support services since 1974 when Pan Paper opened its doors, providing a lifeline to the town of 50,000 inhabitants.

"If I have to put it plainly, we have no town called Webuye because it is economically dead and businesses are crushing following the closure of Pan Paper," says Mr Alfred Situma, an employee of the company who also operates a mini supermarket in the town.”
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article ... ntire-town
NOTE: PANPAPER is currently being revived.

2. Nairobi - Nakuru Road: For many years (before the Kamandura - Kinungi - Nakuru highway was constructed), it took many hours to travel from Nairobi to Nakuru.

When that highway was built in the 1990s (or is it 1980s?) several towns along the old Nairobi - Nakuru road had their economies nosedive, and some collapsed completely. I know many folks from those towns who believed that the road was built to “punish” them.

I recall an acquaintance of mine, telling me (in early 2000s) that “[Former President Daniel arap] Moi had deliberately constructed that road in order to destroy the towns’ economies”. He also added the political and tribal angle to emphasise his point.

I couldn’t believe that an educated person could be so narrow-minded.

The reason that residents of Webuye and Nairobi - Nakuru Road towns that experienced “shock” economic downturns - not of their own making - did not riot, was that there were no myopic politicians or foreign-funded NGOs to incite them.
webuyepanpaper.jpg

xtyrt5

Post by xtyrt5 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:28 am

Fr Gabriel Dolan is involved in local politics and subversion.

When Kenyans will want a genuine “REVOLUTION”, it will not be foreigner-driven. Therefore, genuine #OkoaMombasa activists should agree with me if I say that:

If I was the Interior CS, I would write to the Vatican, requesting that they recall Mr Dolan, and post him to another country. If they do not respond positively within 2 weeks, I would cancel Mr Dolan’s visa.

Usipoziba ufa utajenga ukuta
Tom Hagen: “Nobody has ever gunned down a New York police captain. Never.”

Michael Corleone: “Where does it say that you can't kill a cop?…I am talking about a cop that's mixed up in drugs. I'm talking about a dishonest cop, a crooked cop who got mixed up in the rackets and got what was coming to him.”
We are living in extremely dangerous times. Do not judge a person by his job or title; judge a person by his actions.

“They” are using Fr. Gabriel Dolan because they believe he will not raise any suspicion.
muhuri_sponsors.jpg