Kenyan activists say that the country is ready for a revolution. Corruption in Kenya is out of control. The politicians are sellouts. The police are corrupt…
They ask, what will it take for Kenyans to start a revolution?
This is what I think will definitely start a peoples’ revolution in Kenya:
One of Kenya’s leading activist/member of civil society needs to volunteer and do the following:
1. Make a poster detailing what is wrong with Kenya. In the poster, explain why you have volunteered to lead the revolution.
2. Fold you poster and go with it to Nairobi CBD.
3. Carry your poster to Uhuru Park.
4. At around midday when the park is usually teeming with people, unfurl the poster and place it on the ground in front of you.
5. Walk about 2 metres from your poster.
6. Pour petrol on your whole body.
7. Set yourself on fire.
You will die, but your fellow citizens will be fired up to go on with the revolution.
Discussion about the almost-news events.
1 post • Page 1 of 1